King of Gloss is a pure synthetic wax that is formulated using the latest resin in wax technology. It creates a thick wet look gloss that protects for longer while taking your paint’ depth and gloss to the next level. This is a no compromise wax if you are looking for the wettest cleanest shine possible. Formulated specifically for light colours, you can be sure that the active ingredients for delivering the best results have been added to this wax.
Normally, highest shine comes with the loss of endurance. With King of Gloss you can have the best of both worlds. Endurance as well as a deep shine. A single application will last you around 3 months. This comes in a huge 300g tub, so this will last you YEARS to come.
King of Gloss (KoG) light will work on White, Silver, and light mettalics even pearl finishes. Like other Soft99 waxes, KoG requires almost zero curing time. This is very important so follow the instructions carefully. This is unlike any other wax you have used before!
- Make sure that your car color is compatible with this product. (it will not damage your paint finish if you use on a darker colour, but you will not achieve the best results.)
- Clean the paintwork by washing the vechicle and drying with a waffle weave towel.
- If the paintwork is weathered and oxidised, it is best to polish first.
- Take a small amount of the wax and spread it evenly onto the paintwork with the included sponge. Remember LESS is more.
- Allow it to cure for about a minute and then buff off immediately.
- Work panel by panel to ensure the wax does not become differcult to remove. Split larger panels like a bonnet up in 2 sections.
- Drying time may be longer in cooler temps.