Detailer – A super hydrophobic, durable, slick, glossy, spray-on and wipe-off maintenance spray, drying aid, and sealant. Protects coatings from water spotting during the curing process.
FEYNLAB® DETAILER is more than a 21st century ‘quick detailing spray.’ Utilizing FEYNLAB’s® true nano technology, DETAILER contains water-based polymeric cleaning agents which clings to light layers of dust and contaminants, removing them thoroughly. DETAILER adds a durable layer of significant hydrophobic & ‘self cleaning’ properties and additional gloss to vehicle exterior surfaces.
DETAILER is an ideal product to protect ALL coatings on the market from water spotting during the curing process.
- A durable ‘spray sealant’ which doubles as a traditional quick detailing product.
- Use as stand-alone protection or to top automotive ceramic nano coating hydrophobic properties.
- An Excellent spot cleaner or drying aid after washing vehicle surfaces.
- Safe for all vehicle exterior surfaces: paint, plastic, vinyl, rubber, etc.
- Completely water based, Detailer is completely Body Shop safe – silicone free.
- Perfect final step product to protect all coatings from water spotting during curing.
Durability & Application Surfaces
Durability – 3-4 months.
APPROVED SURFACES FOR APPLICATION ONLY: – DO NOT apply to unapproved surfaces
- Clear-coated painted surfaces (see warranty terms and conditions for approved manufacturers & vehicle types
- Black textured plastics
- Headlights & Tail-lights
- Black piano trim
- Clear-coated painted wheel rims & calipers
Thoroughly clean surface of loose contamination or topical that might inhibit product effectiveness.
- Place vehicle in a well lit, cool, & contamination free environment.
- Thoroughly rinse vehicle of all loose dust, debris, and topical contamination.
- Clean all exterior vehicle surfaces with a PURE WASH for a traditional wash, or with PURE RINSELESS for a waterless or rinseless wash methods.
- Using a clean microfiber towel, apply DETAILER to the towel. Prime the towel with 3-5 sprays.
- For each section, the size of half a door or a quarter of a hood, apply 3-4 additional sprays to the towel.
- Spread evenly over the surface. Amount of product should be enough to evenly coat the area without over saturation.
- After applying, immediately, buff the area clear with another clean microfiber towel.
* * Use as maintenance topper or drying aid: Wash surfaces thoroughly, remove the majority of water, and then apply.
Recommended Maximum Area of Application:
HALF of a door or 1/4 of a hood, then wipe off in same pattern as application.
Carefully inspect all finished panels for leftover residue during the final wipe. Commonly edges, emblems, and other tight areas may contain some remaining residue. Product residue is easier to remove if caught soon after final wipe than later on.