NexPTG devices from NexDiag are innovative wireless thickness gauges that connect to your phone via Bluetooth and are capable of performing 10 measurements per second, showing very precise readings. NexPTG devices can be used on virtually any car and automatically recognises and tests the lacquer on steel and aluminium elements.
The NexPTG Economic Plus is an economical, yet practical version of the NexPTG lacquer thickness gauge which enables fast, accurate and intuitive testing of steel elements of the vehicle. The NexPTG Economic Plus is the base model of the meter in an extended version which not only allows fast and precise measurements but comes equipped with a profile point probe that allows the user to also test on rounded surfaces of the vehicle too!
NexPTG has a dedicated app which is available for iOS and Android and will allow you to examine the lacquer with unprecedented accuracy and precision. Thanks to the lacquer coating analysis system, you can analyse the lacquer on the surface of the entire body in an instant, an the application will help you interpret the results of measurements.
Technical Specifications of the NexPTG Economic Plus
- Testing on the substrate: Steel [Fe]/Zinc-plated Steel [Fe+Zn]
- Recognized substrate types: [Fe]/[Fe+Zn]
- Range of measurement: 0-1000 μm (0-39.37 mils)
- Resolution of measurement: 10 μm (0.4 mils)
- Type of probe/End of probe: movable/spherical – Possible measurement on curvatures (profiled probe housing)
- Measurement memory: up to 100 items
- Wireless transmission: Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- Multilingual menu: PL, EN, DE, FR, IT, ES, RU, FA, CZ, HE, NL
- Ambient temperature: -20°C to +40°C
- SAPL Basic: lacquer coating analysis system
- Supported systems: iOS/Android