About the Rupes Wool Pad
Rupes Blue Coarse Wool Polishing Pad is designed to work with the Rupes Big Foot Polisher. The Rupes Blue Coarse Wool Polishing Pad is designed for removing heavy swirl marks, swirl marks and oxidation from any color paintwork. The cutting version features a short and dense wool with foam backing and is perfect for use with heavy cutting polishing compound. The special combination of wool and foam allows for the true correction power of the product used and for maximum product coverage to achieve the highest quality results on ceramic lacquer.
Follow these tips for better results with wool pads
– Periodically check the pad during the polishing process.
– Clean the pad when the pad surface begins to glaze over from polish build up.
– We also recommend washing or spurring the pad prior to storing for future use.
– Never use a screwdriver, fork or other stationary “tool” to spur a pad. This promotes the untwisting of the tufts
and may damage the pad’s backing.
– We recommend using our PAD CONDITIONING BRUSH cleaning tool.
– After washing, do not dry pads with high heat as this promotes wool shrinkage.
– Let pads air dry or spin them using the buffer.
– Keep pads in a clean location when not being used. This will minimize foreign particles from coming
in contact with the buffing surface the next time you use the pad.